Monday 13 August 2012

Apologies To My Neglected Child!


Its been over two weeks since my last post. This blog has quite received the step-motherly treatment and I owe an explanation.

 Real life had raised its ugly head and dragged me out of my virtual life. The past two weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions. From attraction to anger, and spooked to remorse; been there, done that. Its funny how something from your past can haunt you. Something that you always thought you’d overcome and moved on. Turns out, it ain’t that easy. Getting it out of your system is a tough thing to do. But I’ve done that before. And I don’t see a reason why I won’t be able to do it now. Only this time, I’ll have to work out some dream interpretation theory. It’ll take time, but I’ll be okay J

Apart from that, everything is good. And btw! Its Sridevi’s budday today! Happy Birthday sweetheart! You’re the reason I’d ever want to get into six yards of yellow chiffon and dance in the rain! (Or wait. Maybe blue chiffon). No matter how annoying and aggravating saris are, I see myself doing that someday. Thank You for giving us Lamhe, Chandni, Chaalbaaz, Gumrah, Sadma, Mr. India, and even Judai and Nagina!

No comments: